Dr. Henry Tsang is a Canadian architect and professor.
He currently teaches in the Department of Architectural Engineering at Keimyung University (South Korea), the RAIC Centre for Architecture at Athabasca University (Canada), and the Sustainable Architectural Technology program at Herzing College (Canada).
Henry is a registered architect, member of the Order of Architects of Quebec (OAQ), the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (RAIC) and the Architectural Institute of Korea (AIK). Certified as a LEED Green Associate, he consults on green building designs, and acts as an education advisor to the Canada Green Building Council.
He holds a B.Sc.Arch and M.Arch from McGill University (Canada) and a Ph.D. in architecture from the University of Tokyo (Japan) as a Monbusho scholar. He practiced as an architect for 6 years with the Japanese architecture firm Nihon Sekkei Inc.
- Order of Architects of Quebec
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
- Architecture Institute of Korea
- Canada Green Building Council
- Korea Green Building Council
- Living Building Challenge Collaborative / International Living Future Institute
- American Institute of Architecture
- Emergency Architects of Canada
- Architecture Challenge 2030
2015 NACC Educator of the Year Award | National Association of Career Colleges of Canada
2015 Herzing Faculty Scholarship Award | Herzing University
2015 BISA Faculty Research Grant | Keimyung University